Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Fewa Lake

I was traveling to Pokhara with my family members, so i decided to capture the beauty of Pokhara but unfortunately  weather did not favored me.Since, I arrived Pokhara the weather  was not good,it was  raining continuously. On the fourth day of my Pokhara visit the rain finally stopped but the weather was not that clear So i only got chance to capture Lakeside(Fewa Taal).



 Fewa Lake is also known as Fewa Taal or Baidam Tal. It is located in the south of Pokhara where as Pokhara is 204.5 km away from the capital city of Nepal i.e. Kathmandu. Pokhara is the city on Fewa Lake.It is also the gateway to the  Annapurna Circuit. Tal Barahi is located at the center of Fewa Lake. Sarangkot is the only place in Pokhara for paragliding where you can fly over Fewa Taal enjoying the bird's-eye view of beautiful Fewa Lake.  Pokhara is one of the major tourist destination.









No comments:

Post a Comment